2009年4月21日 星期二

Drunk~~is it better for me??


What the hell problems that suffering me nw?? can i escape from that forever n ever?? why? everytime, i'm asking the same question to myself~Why? why is it happen to me? what make it happen?
i'm so depressed... nobody can help... i also just can do nothing... Please STOP it right now... That's enough... i'm so tired... i'm scared also... Mentality~~opressive n attacked by you... why again? why is you, nt other... i'm pretending nothing happen but there is something happen in silently... i try to control it... cant deny that you got the right answer... but~~Dilemma... i dun want that answer actually (forever n ever).. i dun want it happen in my life... i dun wanna hurt anyone, myself, my family, my frens or anyone.... i dun wanna disappointed them...
It is really suffering me... i cant concentrate to what i suppose to do... i cant stop thinking the problem occured nw... not your false... i think it's just happen in a wrong time, wrong place or wrong person... ... how can i stop thinking nonsense again...
Maybe~~a glass of this.. a big glass of this.. Drunk~~at least can have a few seconds of rest time for me to escape to think of you... or i might need a "Ctrl+Del" button... hope that i can just press the button n straight away delete what i wanna delete forever.. or IF i have the chance to format my memory, so that i can kept what i really wanna stored in my memory....
Home sweet home~~i wanna go home... i missed you.. really really miss you!! *@*

沒有留言:

張貼留言